Corona guidelines at De Gouden Kooi
On this page you will find the most recent information about the Corona measures that are applied at De Gouden Kooi.
These measures can evolve on the basis of advice, regulations or personal experience. So be sure to read these rules again before you come to play an escape room with us.
Together we ensure the containment of the virus!
For the safety of our customers and our staff, we count on your cooperation during your visit;
- Respect the safety distance of 1.5 meters between yourself and our employees or people of another group.
- Make sure your booking is paid online in advance. To avoid contact as much as possible, we ask that you only pay electronically on site. We recommend contactless payment.
- Wash or disinfect your hands before and after an escape room. Soap and desinfectant liquids are available.
- A face mask is mandatory in the reception area but not during the game (as from 29the October).
What measures do we take to receive you in complete safety?
- As always, the maximum of 6 people per escape room applies to our escape rooms.
- Soap, disinfectant liquids and masks are available to our employees. Our employees are extra aware of hygiene. They regularly wash and disinfect their hands.
- Our employees wear face masks (as from 29the October).
- We ventilate our reception area and escape rooms.
- Our spacious time slots ensure that you will not encounter the previous or next team.
- We keep the number of teams in the waiting area at the same time limited. You may be asked to wait at the entrance.